Disogrin® 7695 and 9250 are Simrit’s proprietary compounds used for fluid power seals and are unlike any polyurethane in the industry today.
Disogrin® 7695 has been especially developed to be water, acid and base resistant. While many polyurethane seals are vulnerable to hydrolysis, or degradation by water, seals made of Disogrin® 7695 are compatible with both mineral oils and water, fitting a more diverse range of applications. Disogrin® 7695 is therefore specially suited for biodegradable fluid applications common in forestry, landscaping, agriculture, marine, oilfield, and water treatment.
The benefits of Disogrin® 7695 are:
- Compatible with water and resistant to hot water up to 250 degrees F, making it a possible alternative to chloroprene and EP rubbers
- Compatible with hot vegetable and mineral oil based fluids
- Resistant to acidic and basic solutions (pH 2-13) up to 220 degrees Fahrenheit
- Off-the-shelf availability in empirical and metric sizes
Disogrin® 9250 is more robust, wear-resistant, withstands higher pressure and lasts longer than any other formula on the market. Disogrin® 9250 is used in Simrit rod seals, piston seals, cover seals, wipers and O-rings.
The benefits of Disogrin® 9250 are:
- Improved compression set
- Resistance to high pressure extrusion
- Greater heat resistance
- Increased wear resistance
- Improved fluid compatibility
- Abrasion resistance
- Longer life
- Off-the-shelf availability in standard and metric sizes
Disogrin Seals, Wipers/Scrapers & O-Rings
ESP offers a wide range of Disogrin products:
- Rod Seals
- Piston Seals
- Symmetrical Seals
- Back-Up O-Rings
- Wear Rings