Agriculture Sealing Solutions
Meeting the Extreme Demands of the Agriculture Industry.
Every farm is unique – acreage, crop, livestock, terrain, climate, soil composition – but the equipment that work the lands must endure many of the same challenges:
- Mud, Sand, Dust, Dirt
- Extreme hot and cold temperatures
- Harsh chemical exposure
- High temperature, faster running equipment
- Long periods of inactivity as well as intense periods of run time
These challenges drive our focus for reliable real-life solutions. If a seal fails, so will the components, and eventually the application. There can be no second-guessing the quality and integrity of the equipment’s sealing system. For over 50 years we’ve worked closely with OEMs to develop solutions to real agricultural problems, and then put them to the test in our labs and on working farms.
The results are a range of products and services developed to help OEMs and farmers meet the growing challenges of the industry. Whatever the product – from complex combines to specialized attachments. Whatever the challenge – whether solved with a simple material recommendation or a complex seal design. The advantage of working with ESP begins with our engineering expertise, global connections, and attention to detail.
- Reduced Warranty Claims
- Access to ESP engineering and partner supplier network
- Simplified assembly and vendor management
- Differentiated product offerings
- Reduced maintenance
- Longer equipment service life
- Reduced fuel and grease usage
- Machines with higher work capacity