Realize Huge Savings with ESP Weldment Conversions
- Improved part quality
- Improved part strength
- Reduction in assembly labor
- Reduction in overall component costs
- $250,000 Cost Savings
An OEM Customer had an eight component weldment used in a planter row unit.
Convert the weldment to a cost effective casting.
- ESP Engineering identified processes and areas to save waste
- Multiple FEA analyses completed to highlight stress of current part and ensure part integrity of proposed design
- ESP suggested use of cost effective 65-45-12 ductile iron
- Proposed casting design approved