ESP International’s Parker Extreme Low Temp Seals
Meeting the Industry Need for -65°F Sealing
Facing the demanding requirements of the aerospace, oil and gas, and power generation industry, VX065-75 delivers the extreme low-temperature performance. With outstanding compression set resistance, it significantly extends seal life in low-temperature fuel applications where traditionally only fluorosilicone could be used.
- Wide Temperature Range: -65°F to 400°F (-54°C to 204°C)
- Excellent Compression Set Resistance
- Extreme Low Temperature Performance
- 75 Shore A Durometer
- Excellent Jet Fuel Compatibility
- Excellent HTS Oil Compatibility
- FKM Durability
Extreme Low Temperature
- The typical fluorocarbon loses resiliency around 15°F below the TR-10 temperature. With a TR-10 value of -50°F, VX065-75 is reliable for -65°F sealing needs.
Outstanding Compression Set Resistance
- VX065-75 offers dependable compression set resistance under engine applications up to 400°F. Data demonstrates best in class compression set after short and long term exposure.
VX065-75 provides both the high-temperature stability of an FKM and the low-temperature resilience of a fluorosilicone while delivering a robust sealing solution for fuel, turbine oil and hydrocarbon-based hydraulic fluid environments. This makes VX065-75 the distinct solution when looking to extend the life of fluorosilicone or low-temperature nitrile materials. It also provides best in class FKM compression set resistance, making it a great choice for applications where A-type and GLT-type FKMs are used while improving the low-temperature resiliency.
ESP – Parker “Seal Technology Center”
ESP International is proud to be one of the few premier distributors to qualify as a “Parker Seal Technology Center (STC)”.
- Proven Engineering Capability
- ISO Quality Approval
- Strong Financial Track Record