Aftermarket and Production Kitting Services
Are You Kitting Me?
For many manufacturing operations, kitting and bundles can be a time-consuming cost-eating necessity. Aftermarket kits, production kits, maintenance, and assembly bundles are effectively produced and shipped to your requirements as specified by you.
Benefits of ESP Kitting Services:
- Reduce costs
- Free up your labor and manufacturing floor space
- Optional assembly with parts
- Bulk or aftermarket packaging
- Kits can be assembled with parts, sub-assemblies, instruction manuals, letterhead, return address or most any custom requirements
- Kits can be sent directly to your end customer from ESP, transparent to your end-user
- Batch Numbers, Cure Dates
- Any Other Special Information
- Custom To Your Requirments:
- Error-proof Light Curtains
- Error-proof Poke Yoke Stations
What Are The Options for Kitting with the Bagger?
Standard Bag Sizes (2 or 4 mil thickness):
- 3″ x 5″ – clear on clear
- 4″ x 6″
- 6″ x 8″
- 8″ x 10″
- 10″ x 12″
- Custom Labels Directly Printed
What Are The Options for Kitting with a Poly Bag Sealer?
Standard Bag Sizes (2 mil thickness):
Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Black (2 mil thickness):
- 4″ x 6″
- 6″ x 9″
- 9″ x 12″
- 12″ x 15″
- 15″ x 18″
- Custom Labels Adhered
What Are The Benefits to 2D Scanning?
Reads Damaged Barcodes:
2D barcodes use error-protection formulas that keep information intact when a printed barcode is scratched, ripped, or marked through.
Reads Both 1D & 2D Barcodes:
Linear scanners only read one-dimensional barcodes, but 2D barcode scanners read both types.
Stores More Data:
Linear (1D) barcodes store less than 25 alphanumeric characters, while 2D barcodes store thousands.
2D Barcodes Are Smaller:
Sometimes you simply don’t have enough space in which to stick linear codes.
You Can Read 2D Barcodes Upside Down:
2D scanners read 2D barcodes from any angle.